A Message from our General Manager
Dear Valued Guest,
I wanted to take a moment to personally let you know about what we are doing here at Win-River Resort & Casino with regards to the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. First, the safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are committed to providing you with the premier gaming, entertainment, and hospitality experience. That includes maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene in our facilities and amongst our team. In response to this ongoing situation, we have enacted more rigorous standards for our cleaning and hygiene procedures. Some of the actions we’ve taken so far include:
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas, including frequently touched surfaces, with a disinfectant throughout each shift.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been installed throughout our facilities, particularly in those areas where surfaces are frequently touched.
- We will soon be offering disinfectant wipes to our guests upon request. In the meantime, we are using our normal disinfectant on slot machines and chairs.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We’re monitoring recommendations regarding business gatherings and/or large community events that are currently scheduled to take place here.
- We continue to have antibacterial soap in all of our bathrooms for handwashing, and we encourage every guest and team member to practice proper handwashing regularly.
We are also committed to providing you flexibility in your travels and any events you have scheduled here during this time. If you have an existing hotel reservation with us and would like to change those plans, please contact our hotel front desk and they would be happy to assist you accordingly. If you have an event scheduled here and would like to change those plans, please contact our Group Sales Department and they will be happy to assist you accordingly.
Our work and commitment to your health and safety does not end with these steps. We will continue to take action to protect our guests and team members in accordance with the recommendations of leading public health authorities, including the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), to ensure that our procedures exceed industry standards.
At Win-River Resort & Casino, our work has always been focused on creating unforgettable moments for each guest that walks through our doors. When you visit us, rest assured you’ll always be welcomed with our signature brand of hospitality you’ve come to expect, with the highest standards in every area of that experience.
Gary M. Hayward
Win-River Resort & Casino