House Rules &
- Must have a valid picture I. D. on your person to enter the Casino
- Must be at least 21 years old to be in a gaming area. Minors will
be asked to leave the Seasons Restaurant at 10 p.m.
- Machine Tickets must be redeemed within 48 hours of Cash Out.
- Loitering and Panhandling are prohibited.
- No bicycles on the property.
- All bags are subject to search. No backpacks are allowed.
- Please do not put feet on machines or pedestals
- Multiple Machine Play is allowed at the discretion of Management.
- Win-River is not responsible for credits left unattended. If you
need to leave your machine, contact any Team Member.
- Machine Malfunction voids all plays and pays.
- Win-River Resort & Casino is not responsible for lost, expired, or stolen free play. Free Play is non-transferable; no exchanges,
refunds, substitutions, or reproduction will be allowed.
- Must have a River Club Card to participate in all promotions.
- Win-River Resort & Casino reserves the right to change, modify,
or cancel promotions without prior notice.
- Offensive attire – display of profanity, gang symbols, and
inappropriate exposure – will not be tolerated.
- By entering this area, I understand that I may be photographed or filmed, and
I hereby consent to the reproduction and use of my likeness either in whole
or in part to be used by Win-River Resort & Casino, and other assignees, for
any and all advertising, trade, or art purposes and in any and all publications
and other advertising media without limitation or reservation.
- Free Play Chips have no cash value, and rewards will be discontinued
if any reward program is found being abused.
- Management decision is final.
- Win-River Resort & Casino reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Possession of firearms shall be prohibited at all times in the gaming facility
except for state, local, or tribal security or law enforcement personnel authorized
by tribal law and federal or state law to possess firearms at the facility.
- No animals of any kind are allowed in the building unless they are working
certified service animals and with proof of current vaccinations.
Keeping you up to date
As we get back to normal we aim to keep you up to date on all changes as they become available.
All Guests must be 21 to enter the Casino. A Valid I.D. is required.
You are encouraged to wear a face covering if you want to.
There are several sanitation stations and sinks for hand-washing located through out the Resort & Casino.